XXIXth Annual International Occupational Ergonomics and Safety Conference
June 1-2, 2017, Seattle, Washington, USA
The International Society for Occupational Ergonomics and Safety is proud to announce the 2017 Student Scholarship for the Conference in Seattle, Washington, USA
ISOES selects one student each year to receive a merit-scholarship waiver of the ISOES conference fee. Candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited university pursuing a degree with an ergonomics/safety focus. Selection decisions are made by the ISOES Executive Committee and are based on information provided in the ISOES Scholarship Application. The scholarship recipient will be expected to attend the ISOES conference and present a paper at the conference based on their research project. Undergraduate and Graduate students can apply to receive the student scholarship.
• Free Conference Registration
• Two Nights at the Conference Hotel
• Airfare to Seattle (up to a maximum cost $400)
How to apply:
• Complete the Application.
• Provide a current School Transcript
• Provide one letter of Recommendation from Faculty / Advisor
To apply, please download, complete, and submit the application.