To promote through research, education and sound professional practice of ergonomics and safety, the creation of safer, healthier and more productive working environments around the world.
To be the world's leading forum for the exchange of ideas between practitioners and researchers in the design and analysis of safe human work systems.
The International Society for Occupational Ergonomics & Safety is dedicated to the advancement of occupational ergonomics and safety. The society is the main sponsor of Annual International Occupational Ergonomics and Safety Conference (ISOES) and supports advancement through a number of activities:
- Supporting publications of Society Conference Proceedings
- Supporting research and application projects, worldwide, either in cooperation with governments or private organizations, or on its own initiative
- Cooperation with other organizations operating in this field
- Encouraging education in the field of occupational ergonomics and safety
- Exchanging information source center in the field of occupational ergonomics and safety
- Publishing newsletters of other materials to promote communication among members on matters of common interest and importance
- Establishing research and application priorities in the field on the basis of current and future needs
ISOES 2019 Annual Conference,
New Orleans, LA
The International Society for Occupational Ergonomics and Safety (ISOES) will be holding its XXXIst Annual International Conference on June 12-13, 2019 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. If you are interested in attending, please click here for more details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an additional benefit, ISOES Members can attend ASSPs Presentation on Monday and Tuesday June 10 & 11, 2019 at Reduced Fee - details will follow