ISOES 2017 Annual Conference, Seattle, WA
The International Society for Occupational Ergonomics and Safety (ISOES) will be holding its XXIXTH Annual International Conference on June 1-2, 2017 at the Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South. Conference attendees includes global professionals from various industries and academic settings. If you are interested in attending, please click here for more details, or email email@example.com.
ASSE Professional Development Conference (PDC) 2017, Denver, CO
We are looking for volunteer ISOES members who are willing to man the ISOES booth (#353) on June 19-20, 2017 at the ASSE PDC in Denver, Colorado. Volunteers will get free entrance to the ASSE PDC for the day(s) on which they volunteer. If you are interested, please contact Murray Gibson, MIE, CPE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISOES Mission
To promote through research, education and sound professional practice of ergonomics and safety, the creation of safer, healthier and more productive working environments around the world.
The ISOES Vision
To be the world's leading forum for the exchange of ideas between practitioners and researchers in the design and analysis of safe human work systems.
The International Society for Occupational Ergonomics & Safety is dedicated to the advancement of occupational ergonomics and safety. The society is the main sponsor of Annual International Occupational Ergonomics and Safety Conference (ISOES) and supports advancement through a number of activities:
- Supporting publications of Society Conference Proceedings
- Supporting research and application projects, worldwide, either in cooperation with governments or private organizations, or on its own initiative
- Cooperation with other organizations operating in this field
- Encouraging education in the field of occupational ergonomics and safety
- Exchanging information source center in the field of occupational ergonomics and safety
- Publishing newsletters of other materials to promote communication among members on matters of common interest and importance
- Establishing research and application priorities in the field on the basis of current and future needs