To promote through research, education and sound professional practice of ergonomics and safety, the creation of safer, healthier and more productive working environments around the world.
To be the world's leading forum for the exchange of ideas between practitioners and researchers in the design and analysis of safe human work systems.
The International Society for Occupational Ergonomics & Safety is dedicated to the advancement of occupational ergonomics and safety. The society is the main sponsor of Annual International Occupational Ergonomics and Safety Conference (ISOES) and supports advancement through a number of activities:
- Supporting publications of Society Conference Proceedings
- Supporting research and application projects, worldwide, either in cooperation with governments or private organizations, or on its own initiative
- Cooperation with other organizations operating in this field
- Encouraging education in the field of occupational ergonomics and safety
- Exchanging information source center in the field of occupational ergonomics and safety
- Publishing newsletters of other materials to promote communication among members on matters of common interest and importance
- Establishing research and application priorities in the field on the basis of current and future needs
Outreach & Research Program
ISOES is pleased to announce two new funding programs with up to $3000 in grants. Click here for more details.
Fall 2021 Newsletter
ISOES is pleased to publish our Fall 2021 newsletter. Click here to read it.
2022 ISOES Conference
The 2022 ISOES conference will be help on September 15-16, 2022. Thank to the previous success, this conference will be entirely online! Check the conference page for updates.