- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Board of Certification in Professional Ergonomic (BCPE)
- Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- International Ergonomics Association (IEA)
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES)
- HFES - Europe Chapter
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) Threshold Limit Values (TLVs®) for Lifting (80 KB PDF) .
- Ohio Lifting Guidelines : Recommended weight limits for both healthy workers and those with a back injury.
- Pushing, Pulling and Carrying Tasks Calculator .
- Quick Exposure Check (310 KB PDF): Assess the risk of injury to the neck, back, shoulder, wrist and hand. (Contains public sector information published by the Health and Safety Executive and licensed under the Open Government Licence v1 .)
- MIRTH EU Project : Tools for evaluating working postures and hand intensive tasks.
- Hand-Arm Vibration Calculator .
- Whole-Body Vibration Calculator .
- Analysis Tools for Ergonomists : A variety of evaluation methods available as Excel spreadsheets and PDF worksheets.
- Cost Benefit Analysis : An Excel spreadsheet that allows you to compare three solution options, and provides estimates of benefits and payback periods.
- Workplace Ergonomics Tools: Cornell University Ergonomics Web
"Links" to other information sources are provided as a courtesy, but we cannot vouch for or take responsibility for information contained beyond files administered by the ISOES. Links from this page do not represent or imply the endorsement of commercial products by ISOES or its officers.