XXIXth Annual International Occupational Ergonomics and Safety Conference
June 1-2, 2017, Seattle, Washington, USA
The SeaTac hotel's convenient location is just 10 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, giving you easy access to some of the best things to do in Seattle. From recreational attractions to champion sports teams, explore the list of things to do in Seattle and enjoy all the area has to offer. Plus, our hotel is located only five minutes from the new LINK Light Rail Angle Lake station.
- Pike Place Market - Visit one of the oldest public farmers' markets in the United States and enjoy the famous Elliot Bay view, fresh produce, local seafood, and take home a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
- Smith Tower - A local’s secret to the best view of the city’s skyline, this southern bookend to the skyscrapers is a historic building located in the heart of Pioneer Square.
- Pioneer Square - Sure to offer a charming experience in Seattle’s historic heart, the square is filled with boutiques, good cuisine for a delicious lunch or a First Thursday art walk.
- Gum Wall - an interesting sight for any tourist, The Market Theater Gum Wall is a local landmark in downtown Seattle, found in Post Alley under Pike Place Market.
- Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI) - Learn more about Seattle’s compelling history in this dynamic museum that holds artifacts, interactive experiences and personal stories that explore the individuals that turned it from wilderness to world city.
- Space Needle - The Space Needle is an observation tower in Seattle, Washington, a landmark of the Pacific Northwest, and an icon of Seattle. It has an observation deck at 520 ft (160 m) and the rotating SkyCity restaurant at 500 ft (150 m). The downtown Seattle skyline, as well as the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, Mount Rainier, Mount Baker, Elliott Bay and surrounding islands can be viewed from the top of the Needle.
Four Points Seattle Airport South is ideally located three miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and offers free shuttle service to and from the airport. With a convenient location between Seattle and Tacoma, guests can experience the best of Seattle, Tacoma, Des Moines, and Vashon Island. Relax in one of our spacious guest rooms and enjoy views of the Olympic Mountains with floor-to-ceiling windows. Work out in our state-of-the-art fitness center or relax by our rooftop pool. Enjoy a hot breakfast when you wake up and unwind after a long day with one of our Best Brews®.
The conference will have a block for rooms at the hotel. Reservations can be made online at the hotel website at Sheraton Reservation Page or copy the link (https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1611233985&key=32904D12). The room rate for a king bed or two double beds is $129.00 (does not include taxes and incidentals). Alternately, you may call and make a reservation at (866) 716-8133. Please be sure everyone identifies themselves as part of the International Society for Occupational Ergonomics & Safety meeting to ensure they receive the group discount. The special room rate will be available until May 1st, 2017 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. After that date, reservations will be available at the regular hotel rate of the day. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit/debit card. The special negotiated rates include the following amenities:
- Hot American Breakfast Buffet for a discounted price
- Complimentary bottled water in all guest rooms
- Overnight guests are invited to our weekly Best Brews Manager’s Reception; complimentary beer, wine and appetizers from 5-6:30pm
- 24-hour free shuttle service to/from the airport daily
- Free self-parking for registered hotel guests.
- 24-hour business center
- Fast & free WiFi
- Rooftop pool
- 24-hour fitness center
Getting to the Hotel from Airport
- Complimentary hotel airport shuttle available from 8 AM - Midnight. Please call the hotel for pickup at 253-642-0100.