XXXIst Annual International Occupational Ergonomics and Safety Conference
June 12-13, 2019, New Orleans, LA, USA
The New Orleans, LA airport has the airport code MSY.
In cooperation with ASSP Safety 2019 we are pleased to offer you a number of hotel options at discounted rates in the vicinity of the conference center.
Please review the hotel amenity chart to view rates, addresses and available amenities for each property.
- $199 Astor Crowne Plaza (Preferred Exhibitor Hotel)
- $207 Embassy Suites Hotel New Orleans Convention Center & Lofts Club Tower(Preferred Exhibitor Hotel)
- $209 Hampton Inn & Suites Convention Center
- $229 Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- $199 Hyatt Place New Orleans
- $248 JW Marriott New Orleans
- $229 New Orleans Marriott Hotel (Headquarter Hotel)
- $224 Renaissance Arts Hotel
- $219 Sheraton New Orleans (Preferred Exhibitor Hotel)
- $199 SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown
- $229 Westin New Orleans Canal Place (Preferred Exhibitor Hotel)
Fifty FREE Things to Do in New Orleans
New Orleans is like no other city in the world. With such an abundance of great music, great food and great attractions, a lifetime wouldn't be enough to see and do it all. And a lot of it is FREE! It's all out there just waiting to be taken in and enjoyed.
New Orleans Official Guide
New Orleans is one of the world's most fascinating cities - it's home to a truly unique melting pot of culture, food and music. Come down and experience New Orleans, one of America's most culturally and historically-rich destinations. As the official New Orleans tourism guide, NewOrleansOnline.com is loaded with information on things to do, where to eat, great places to stay and more.
Official New Orleans Tourism Website
Around the clock, every day, every week, every month - New Orleans has it going on and on. From festivals and second lines to music shows, dance performances, comedy and performing arts, it's here. Interested in sports? The outdoors? Dining and cocktail events? New Orleans has all that and more.